Faculty Family Housing

WCM places faculty and their family members in apartments at Sutton Terrace. For details on family housing eligibility, please refer to our Faculty Family Housing Policy.

How to Apply

  • Incoming Residents: List your family members on your Housing Application and submit it to the Housing Office.
  • Current Residents: Submit a Change of Family Status Application to the Housing Office.

Off-Campus Accommodations

If you’re looking for off-campus accommodations for you and your family, please refer to our Off-Campus Housing Resources page or contact us for a referral to our partner broker. 

Contact Us
How to Apply
Pay Housing Fee FAQs