Change of Family Status Requests

If you wish to request new accommodations because your spouse/domestic partner and/or child will be residing with you or leaving your Weill Cornell Medicine apartment, please complete a Change of Family Status Request Form.

A transfer of apartments due to a Change of Family Status request is not guaranteed, and it is recommended that options outside of WCM Housing be considered. For more details on family housing, including the documentation you need to submit with your request, please refer to the Family Housing page.

Contact Us
How to Apply
Pay Housing Fee FAQs