Application Process

Newly-Accepted MD, MD-PhD, & PhD Students

  • Single students: You don’t need to submit an application directly to the Housing Office. Once you’re accepted, your academic program will provide your details to us. All first-year students are placed in Olin Hall, although first-year PhD students may be placed in Olin Hall or MSK residences. We will email you your housing assignment details about a month before your program start date.
  • Students who want to live with their spouse, domestic partner or family: Family housing is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Once you’re accepted, and if you meet the guidelines in our PDF iconFamily Housing Policy, you can submit an PDF iconApplication for Family Housing. Depending on your program start date and family size, we will notify you if accommodations will be available. If needed, we can also provide resources to help you find housing in the private rental market.

Current MD, MD-PhD, & PhD Students

If you moved out of housing and wish to return after a leave of absence, please complete a Current Student Housing Application. Please note that if you move out of WCM housing and then choose to return, we can not guarantee a specific move in day, property, unit type, or roommate preference. We strongly recommend that you contact us at least 90 days prior to your desired return date to submit your request.

Contact Us
How to Apply
Pay Housing Fee FAQs