- Shuttle Rides: Starting Monday, July 12, the Roosevelt Island shuttle bus will run on a first-come, first-serve basis, and you will no longer need to book a ride in advance. The capacity will be 20 people per bus.
- Mask & ID Requirement: Every rider must show a WCM ID to board and continue to wear a mask while riding the shuttle, regardless of vaccination status.
- Schedule: The shuttle will run every half hour on a split schedule in the morning and evening.
- Morning Schedule
Morning shuttles will depart from 465 Main Street and drop-off at 1300 York Avenue.
- 7:30 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 8:30 AM
- 9:00 AM
- 9:30 AM
- 10:00 AM
- Morning Schedule
- Evening Schedule
Evening shuttles will depart from 1300 York Avenue and drop off at 465 Main Street and Cornell Tech
- 5:45 PM
- 6:15 PM
- 6:45 PM
- 7:15 PM
- 7:45 PM
- 8:15 PM
We will make every effort to operate the above schedules. However, delays may occur from time to time due to traffic congestion and other unforeseen circumstances.
For service questions or more information, please contact the front desk at 465 Main Street at 212.758.6260.
New Roosevelt Island Shuttle App: Find My Ride
In partnership with WCM’s shuttle bus operator, we are excited to launch the Find My Ride App. This app allows you to track the WCM Roosevelt Island Shuttle bus in real time, and is available on iPhone and Android platforms.
To download the Free App
- Download the Find My Ride app on Google Play or App Store.
- Open the app and click Private Route.
- Enter the code “rishuttle”, then tap Submit Code.
To Use the App
- Click the route name to view details.
- Click the star to set the route as a favorite.
- Drag two fingers on the map to scroll or zoom.
- Click Stop icon to display street name and arrival/departure time information.
- Click the Stops icon for a list of stops on the route
- Click the Schedule icon to view the route schedule.