To help support faculty and staff as they return to on-site work, effective Tuesday, May 26, we are revising our Roosevelt Island shuttle program to provide morning commute service and help ensure social distancing.
- Online Booking: To help you plan your commute and accommodate social distancing, shuttle rides must be booked in advance using our online form. Rides may be booked up to a week out, as capacity remains available. Note that you will need to show your booking confirmation email and your WCM ID to the driver to board the shuttle.
- Mask Requirement: To protect the health and safety of the driver and fellow riders, masks must be worn at all times while boarding and riding the shuttle.
- Schedule: Starting Tuesday, May 26, we will revise our schedule and pick up locations. Shuttles run on weekdays. Note that you must book in advance.
- Morning Commute
Morning shuttles will depart from 465 Main Street and drop-off at 1300 York Avenue. Timing is dependent on traffic conditions, but each ride will take approximately 35 minutes.
- 7:30 AM
- 8:45 AM
- 10:00 AM
- Morning Commute
- Evening Commute
Evening shuttles will depart from 1300 York Avenue and drop off at 465 Main Street and Cornell Tech. Timing is dependent on traffic conditions, but each ride will take approximately 30 minutes.
- 5:45 PM
- 6:45 PM
- 7:45 PM
For service questions or more information, please contact the front desk at 465 Main Street at 212.758.6260.
New Roosevelt Island Shuttle App: Find My Ride
In partnership with WCM’s shuttle bus operator, we are excited to launch the Find My Ride App. This app allows you to track the WCM Roosevelt Island Shuttle bus in real time, and is available on iPhone and Android platforms.
To download the Free App
- Download the Find My Ride app on Google Play or App Store.
- Open the app and click Private Route.
- Enter the code “rishuttle”, then tap Submit Code.
To Use the App
- Click the route name to view details.
- Click the star to set the route as a favorite.
- Drag two fingers on the map to scroll or zoom.
- Click Stop icon to display street name and arrival/departure time information.
- Click the Stops icon for a list of stops on the route
- Click the Schedule icon to view the route schedule.