Personal Property Insurance

The Housing Office provides personal property insurance for residents of Olin Hall, Lasdon House, Stahl, Southtown, Riverwalk, 77th Street, The House at Cornell Tech, and Memorial Sloan Kettering residences. It provides up to $3,000 of coverage for your personal property—such as your cell phone, laptop, TV, books, clothes and other valuables—in the event of fire, water, theft and any accidental damages*.

How to Enroll: You don’t need to take any action to enroll in the basic plan with $3,000 of coverage. However, if you would like to purchase additional coverage, you can enroll online through our insurance agency.

How to File a Claim: Complete a Proof of Loss Form and submit it to the insurance agency. The form and claim submission instructions are available on their website.

*For full plan details, as well as exclusions and limitations, please refer to plan details on the insurance agency website.

Contact Us
How to Apply
Pay Housing Fee FAQs

Housing Office Hours M-F 9AM-5PM (646) 962-2525