Pay Monthly Housing Fee

PA and Medical Students (not including MD-PhD students)

A term charge will be posted to your student account. This total housing charge will appear on your term bill. 

Graduate and MD-PhD Students

If you receive a stipend, your monthly housing fee will be paid via payroll deduction.


Your monthly housing fee can be paid via:

  • Automatic payroll deduction: To enroll in payroll deduction, you must complete a Payroll Deduction Agreement Form. You will receive a copy of this form when you sign your Housing Agreement.
  • Credit card: You can pay your fee online on our payment portal.
Contact Us
How to Apply
Pay Housing Fee FAQs