Temporary Occupancy Requests

Matriculated WCM students in Olin Hall, Lasdon House, 77th Street, or Stahl apartments,and who will be away due to official academic/medical leaves or electives outside of the New York Metropolitan Area may request to sublet their room to a student from another institution who is in New York on an official leave/elective. All requests must be reviewed and approved by the WCM Housing Office, and because of the specialized nature of our housing, temporary occupancy can be authorized only on a limited basis.

The WCM student must submit a Student Temporary Occupancy Application and all supporting documentation to the WCM Housing Office no less than 14 days before the requested temporary occupancy date leave. The Housing Office will review the request and notify you whether the request is approved or denied. Please refer to the Student Policy on Temporary Occupancy for Approved Leave of Absence and Electives for full details and procedures.

Contact Us
How to Apply
Pay Housing Fee FAQs

Housing Office Hours M-F 9AM-5PM (646) 962-2525